How does your Next-Day Delivery service work to the Channel Islands?
Our Next-Day Delivery service is available to Jersey, Guernsey & Isle of Wight postcodes.
Place a lot of orders using our Next-Day Delivery service? For £9.95*, you'll receive free Next-Day Delivery for a whole year with no minimum spend! Sign up to Premier Delivery here.
What are the basics?
- Next-Day delivery costs £5.95 or is FREE for Premier Delivery customers.
- You'll need to place your order before 21:00 Monday-Thursday for delivery the next day (excluding Bank Holidays).
- If you order after 21:00 on Thursday and before 21:00 on Friday, your order will be delivered on Monday.
- If you order after 21:00 on Friday, your order will be delivered on Tuesday.
Can I track my order?
- Delivery is fully tracked and delivery notifications via SMS and email are provided by our delivery partner.
- We'll email you a link to your tracking information once your parcel has been shipped from our warehouse. You can also track your order by logging into My Account.
- If you've placed multiple orders on the same day using a Premier Delivery subscription, your orders may be shipped in one parcel. You'll be able to see whether they've been shipped together if the tracking information for each of the orders you've placed is the same.
- Dependant on the delivery partner, you might be presented with additional delivery features including specified delivery window slots and follow my parcel GPS tracking, so you'll know exactly when to expect your delivery.
What happens on the day of delivery?
- Delivery will be attempted between 7am to 10pm** and a signature may be required on receipt.
- If you're not available to take delivery of your parcel, our delivery partner will leave a calling card advising if your parcel has been delivered to a safe location, left with a neighbour or how to arrange collection.
- You might be presented with delivery options during delivery including changing your delivery date, requesting leave with neighbour, requesting leave safe, requesting collect from store, and upgrading delivery (upgrading prices incur an additional fee which vary dependant on the upgraded service).
*Premier subscription prices may vary based on promotions offered.
**We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. ASOS cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.