How does shipping to New Zealand work?
Shipping to New Zealand is available on our Standard Delivery service.
• Your order will arrive within 8 working days* and will be shipped by Courier Post.
• Delivery is available Monday - Friday (excluding weekends and public holidays).
• Standard Delivery costs NZD $25.98 or is free for orders over NZD $110.00.
• If your order has been shipped with a trackable service, we'll email you a link to your tracking information once your parcel has been shipped from our warehouse. You can also track your order by logging into 'My Account' and viewing your most recent orders. Just click 'Track This Order' and you'll be directed to the carrier tracking page.
• Dependant on the Delivery Partner, you might be presented with shipping options during delivery including changing your delivery date, requesting leave with neighbour, requesting collect from a service point, requesting that your parcel is left safe, and requesting that your parcel is held for delivery on another date (for example if you're on holiday).
Want to find out more information on customs charges?
*We aim to meet our delivery promise, but delays and changes may happen – please see our Ts&Cs for more info.