How does Nominated Day Delivery work?
Nominated Day Delivery* allows you to select the date you'd like your order to be delivered to you:
- You can choose a delivery day of your choice, up to 10 days in advance.
- Delivery is Tuesday - Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
- Find out the cost of Nominated Day Delivery here.
- Delivery is fully tracked. We'll email you a link to your tracking information once your parcel has been shipped from our warehouse.
- You can also track your order in 'My Orders'. Just click 'Track Parcel', and you'll be directed to the carrier tracking page.
- A signature may be required upon delivery.
- If you're not available to take delivery of your parcel, our delivery partner will leave a calling card.
- Nominated Day Delivery is unavailable to a small number of postcodes. If Nominated Day Delivery isn't available to your delivery address, you won't be able to select it as an option at checkout.
Just one more thing...
*We aim to meet our delivery promise, but delays and changes may happen – please see our Ts&Cs for more info.