How does Nominated Day Delivery work?
Nominated Day Delivery* allows you to select the date you'd like your order to be delivered to you.
- You can choose a delivery day of your choice, up to 10 days in advance.
- Nominated Day Delivery is not available to a small number of postcodes. If Nominated Day Delivery isn't available to your delivery address, you won't be able to select it as an option at checkout.
- Delivery is Tuesday - Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
- Find out the cost of Nominated Day Delivery here.
- Delivery is fully tracked. We'll email you a link to your tracking information once your parcel has been shipped from our warehouse.
- You can also track your order by logging into 'My Account' and viewing your most recent orders. Just click 'Track This Order' and you'll be directed to the carrier tracking page.
- A signature may be required on receipt.
- If you're not available to take delivery of your parcel, our delivery partner will leave a calling card.