How does Next Day Delivery work in Luxembourg?
Good news - Next-Day Delivery is now available in Luxembourg!
- Next-Day Delivery costs €15.00.
- Place your order before 15:00 CET Monday - Friday and receive your order the following day*. Orders placed after this time will be delivered within 2 working days.
- Our Next-Day Delivery service is available to selected postcodes in Luxembourg. If Next-Day Delivery isn't available to your delivery address, you won't be able to select it as an option at the checkout.
- We don't deliver at weekends, so orders placed after 15:00 CET on Thursday and before 15:00 CET on Saturday will be delivered on Monday.
- We don't deliver on public holidays so your order will be delivered on the next working day.
- Please note, Next Day delivery may not always be available during busy periods. Choose Fastest Delivery to get your order as soon as possible.
Once your order has been shipped from our warehouse, we'll send you an email with your tracking link so you can track its progress.
If you’ve placed multiple orders on the same day using the same delivery method, your orders may be shipped in one parcel. If the tracking link in your shipping confirmation emails is the same, your orders have been sent with one of our delivery partners and will be arriving at the same time. You’ll be refunded for any additional delivery charges you’ve paid for if we have combined your orders.
If you're not in when your order arrives, you'll be left a card telling you how to rearrange delivery or collection.
You can also have your order delivered on our Deliver to Store service - click here for more information on Click & Collect.
Just one more thing...
*We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. ASOS cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.