How are customs charges applied for parcels being sent to Israel?
- If you're placing an order for delivery to Israel using our Express Delivery service then any duty and taxes will be charged once your parcel arrives in Israel. To help with the cost of these charges, add promo code IL17PLUS if your order is over £100, for 17% off.
- If you're placing an order for delivery to Israel using our Standard Delivery service, you'll be contacted by SMS or email by our carrier regarding ID and import clearance charges before they ship your parcel to Israel.
- We cannot predict what these charges will be so we'd recommend contacting your local customs office for the latest charges before ordering.
- ASOS is not able to pay these charges for you or refund any of these charges.
- If your order is over $75 USD, you'll be required to present a valid proof of ID (valid passport, driving license, cheque guarantee, credit/debit card, bank/building society book) for customs clearance. ID's will not be accepted if the recipient is under 18 years of age. If the recipient of the parcel is under 18 years of age, the account holder will be required to submit their ID.
- Once you're notified of any charges due on your parcel you'll need to make the payment. You'll receive an email with a secure link to pay via credit card.
What happens once I've paid the charges?
- As soon as payment has been received by the carrier, your parcel will be released and shipped to the delivery address you selected at the checkout or the nearest collection point/parcel locker.
- In the event that you don't agree with duty charges presented to you, please contact the carrier.
- If payment has not been received, the carrier will automatically return the parcel to ASOS and we'll issue a refund for your items once it arrives back at our warehouse. We're not able to reship a parcel that has been returned to us, so you'll need to place a new order if you still want the items.