Burton Snow Covert ski jacket in grey
- We’re just here for the aprés-ski
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Reinforced, taped seams for extra protection from moisture
- Ski pass, media and goggle pockets
- Zipped underarm vents for breathability
- Detachable/adjustable snow skirt
- Jacket-to-pant attachment system
- Regular fit
Created in founder Jake Burton Carpenter’s Vermont barn back in 1977, Burton Snowboards set out to produce a quality range of snowboarding apparel and accessories. Now sponsoring professional riders and events, the brand’s insulating jackets, technical backpacks and snowboard bindings help you conquer the outdoors.
Size & Fit
Model's height: 188cm/6'2"Model is wearing: Size Medium
Look After Me
Machine wash according to instructions on care label
Main: 100% Polyester.