Billabong Down Rider ski jacket in orange
- Living that Alpine life
- Adjustable hood
- Fleece-lined funnel neck with chin guard
- Internal zip and goggle mesh pockets
- Reinforced, taped seams for extra protection from moisture
- Mesh-lined underarm vents for breathability
- Pass pocket and side pockets
- Key clip and goggle wipe
- Over-the-thumb cuffs
- Jacket-to-pant connector system
- Internal ski skirt with silicone gripper tape
- Adjustable hem
- Tailored fit
In 1973, Billabong founders Gordon and Rena Merchant started crafting and selling board shorts to surf shops on Australia’s Gold Coast. Thanks to the durable, triple-stitching technique they used, their designs became go-tos for local surfers, and the rest is history. Take a look at our edit of the brand’s surf, swim and beachwear – its swimsuits and bikinis are always board-ready.
SIZE & FIT
Model wears: UK S/ EU S/ US XS
Model's height: 173cm/5'8"
LOOK AFTER ME
Main: 100% Polyester.