Oakley Frame 2.0 Pro XL goggles in camo with red/orange lens
- Going downhill never looked so good
- Frame venting for maximum airflow
- Injection-moulded, high-impact lens
- High Definition Optics helps give you clearer, sharper and more accurate vision
- Triple-layer, sweat-wicking face foam
- Anti-fog coating helps prevent moisture build-up
- Wall-to-wall design for enhanced peripheral view
- Adjustable 50mm strap
- Silicone coating for secure grip
- Includes one spare interchangeable lens
- Comes with a protective microfibre pouch
Jim Jannard founded Oakley with $300 and the simple idea of making sunglasses that work and look better than anything else out there. Beginning an evolution of eyewear from generic accessory to sporting essentials, Oakley utilises decades of innovation to bring new technologies, with a blend of art and science.
LOOK AFTER ME
Main: 100% Nylon.