Returns & Refunds
I've paid with AfterPay, how do returns work?
If you want to return an item:
- Returned items can take up to 21 business days to reach us. We'll send you an email as soon as we've completed your return.
You'll be sent an updated invoice within 24 hours after your return has been processed. If a refund is owed to you, a refund will be issued back to your original payment method. Please allow up to 10 business days for this money to show in your account.
- Your right to return items isn't affected by the payment period, and you'll only have to pay for the items that you keep.
- If you've returned items from an order paid for with AfterPay, and the date that your payment is due is near or you want to extend your payment period, we'd recommend you get in touch with AfterPay Customer Service as you may be able to extend the payment period. To get in touch with AfterPay click here.
- You'll automatically receive a reminder from AfterPay if the date that your payment is due passes. If you've received a reminder but already returned items to us, please get in touch with AfterPay here.
If you're waiting for your refund:
- Once your return has been completed by ASOS, your updated invoice will be visible in your portal.
- You'll receive your refund from AfterPay within 10 business days to your chosen account.
- If you have any questions about your AfterPay account, please get in touch with AfterPay.
Just one more thing....
Disclaimer: Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. ASOS have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.