Returns & Refunds
How does your ParcelPoint Drop Off return service work?
- You can return an item to us within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, and we'll issue a refund to your original payment method.
- Returns are free* using the Parcel Point Drop Off service.
- It can take up to 21 business days for your return to reach the warehouse and up to 10 business days for the funds to show on your account.
Create a return
You can use ParcelPoint to return parcels up to 25kg in weight and 120cm cubic dimensions in size (e.g. 40x40x40cm). To create your return, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to the "My Orders" section of your account and click Create Return next to the order you’re looking to send back to us.
- We'll need to know which items you're returning and why.
- Search by postcode, street or address to find your nearest Parcel Point drop off point, and we’ll let you know which one is closest to the address you’ve given us. Select the drop off point you’re returning from and Place Return. Please remember that all the items you select to return to us must be posted back in one parcel.
- We’ll send your returns label to your ASOS registered email address. Place the label on the front of your parcel and take the return to your nearest Parcel Point location. We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to your parcel.
- Once it's been scanned at the store, you'll be sent a receipt via email and SMS including a link to track your return.
Keep hold of your proof of postage – we may need to see it at a later date.
If you're returning items from multiple orders in the same parcel, you’ll need to create and attach a returns label for each.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition or outside of the 28-day return policy, we reserve the right not to refund you. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
Need help with your Parcel Point return?
If you need help with your ParcelPoint return booking, you can contact ParcelPoint's local support team in Australia.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1300 025 639.
*Trial only. ASOS may amend or withdraw at any time.