Returns & Refunds
How does your Courier Pick Up return service work?
- You can return an item to us within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, and we'll issue a refund to your original payment method.
- You can book a courier to collect your parcel from your door, Monday to Friday.
- Pickups can be arranged for the next business day, or up to 3 days in advance, and will take place between 8am to 5pm.
- It can take up to 21 business days for your return to reach the warehouse and up to 10 business days for the funds to show on your account.
Create a return
- Click here to create your return and follow the instructions provided.
- We'll need to know where and when you’d like your order collecting from.
- Courier pickup isn't available to some postcodes. To find out if courier pick up is available in your area and to arrange a pickup, click here. Select the "Courier Pickup" tab and fill in your address details. If courier pickup isn't available to your post code, you'll be shown a message letting you know. You don't need to complete a return booking, or make a payment, to check availability in your area.
- Returns are free for ASOS Premier Subscribers. If you're not an ASOS Premier subscriber, you can pay online to book a courier pickup. Prices start from $7.95 (Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane), and vary for other locations.
- You'll need to print your returns label and attach it to your parcel. Make sure it's ready as soon as you complete your booking, as sometimes the driver can turn up very quickly. Your parcel needs to be accessible by the courier. If the courier can't collect, you will still be charged for the service.
Once the driver collects your return, ParcelPoint will send you a confirmation email including a link to track your return.
- We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to your parcel.
- The returns label is valid for one parcel only. If you have more than one parcel to return, you'll need to create a label for each parcel. The carrier will not be able to accept any additional parcels without separate labels.
Got a question about your collection?
For any issues on the day of your courier pickup, or if the collection fails, you can call Couriers Please (the delivery company) on 1300 361 000.
If you want to cancel your booking or need help with your booking before the day of pickup, you can contact ParcelPoint's local support team in Australia. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1300 025 639.
Disclaimer: Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. ASOS have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.