Returns & Refunds
How does your Australia Post Tracked Returns service work?
- You can return an item to us within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, and we'll issue a refund to your original payment method.
- Returns are free* using the Australia Post tracked returns service.
- It can take up to 21 business days for your return to reach the warehouse and up to 10 business days for the funds to show on your account.
Create a return
- Go to the "My Orders" section of your account and click Create Return next to the order you’re looking to send back to us.
- We'll need to know which items you're returning and why.
- Search by postcode, street or address to find your nearest drop off point, and we’ll let you know which one is closest to the address you’ve given us. Select the drop off point you’re returning from and Place Return. Please remember that all the items you select to return to us must be posted back in one parcel.
- We’ll send your returns label to your ASOS registered email address. Place the label on the front of your parcel and take the return to your nearest Australia Post outlet. We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to your parcel.
Keep hold of your proof of postage – we may need to see it at a later date.
Please make sure that your parcel is under 22kg and doesn't exceed 105cm in length - otherwise Australia Post may not be able to accept it.
If you're returning items from multiple orders in the same parcel, you’ll need to create a returns label for each.
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition or outside of the 28 day return policy, we reserve the right not to refund you. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost. Click here to learn more about our Returns Policy.
Disclaimer: Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. ASOS have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.