Returns & Refunds
How do I return something to you from New Zealand?
Haven’t you heard? ASOS have taken returns online! You’ll no longer receive a paper returns slip or returns label with your order – instead, you'll need to create your return through your ASOS account.
- Return your item within 28 days (including sale items) of the item being delivered to you or available for collection for a full refund to your original payment method.
- It can take up to 14 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays) for your order to arrive back at our warehouse.
Create a return
- Go to the "My Orders" section of your account and click Create Return next to the order you’re looking to send back to us.
- We'll need to know which items you're returning and why.
- Search by postcode, street or address to find your nearest drop off point, and we’ll let you know which one is closest to the address you’ve given us. Select the drop off point you’re returning from and Place Return. Please remember that all the items you select to return to us must be posted back in one parcel.
- We’ll send your returns label to your ASOS registered email address. Place the label on the front of your parcel and take the return to your nearest location. We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to your parcel.
Keep hold of your proof of postage/ returns tracking number - we may need to see this at a later date!
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition or outside of the 28 day return policy, we reserve the right not to refund you. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
Just one more thing...
Disclaimer: Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. ASOS have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.