Haven’t you heard? ASOS have taken returns online! You’ll no longer receive a paper returns slip or returns label with your order – instead, you'll need to create your return through your ASOS account.
- If you return an item within 28 days of it being delivered to you, or available for collection, we'll give you a full refund by way of the original payment method.
Returning a sale item? If you have purchased an item that was in the sale (that means it had a red-penned, reduced price) you'll need to create a return and request a refund for your item within 14 days of it being delivered to you or becoming available for collection. You then need to ensure that you return the item to us within a further 14 days. Provided that we receive your item within 28 days of it being delivered to you or becoming available for collection, we will issue a refund to your original payment method.
Subject to any exclusions that may apply (please see our Returns Policy for more info), returns cost $8.99 and can take up to 15 days (excluding weekends and public holidays) to arrive back at our warehouse.
Create a return
- Go to the "My Orders" section of your account and click Create Return next to the order you’re looking to send back to us.
- We'll need to know which items you're returning and why.
- Search by postcode, street or address to find your nearest drop off point, and we’ll let you know which one is closest to the address you’ve given us. Select the drop off point you’re returning from and Place Return. Please remember that all the items you select to return to us must be posted back in one parcel.
- We’ll send your returns label to your ASOS registered email address. Place the label on the front of your parcel and take the return to your nearest location. We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to your parcel.
- Returns charges will be deducted from the the amount refunded to you.
Keep hold of your proof of postage/ returns tracking number - we may need to see this at a later date!
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging including tags. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition or outside of the 28 day return policy, we reserve the right not to refund you. If you want these returned to you, we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
Click here to read more about our Returns Policy.