Returns & Refunds
How can I return my items back to ASOS from Australia?
- You can return an item within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, and we'll issue a refund to your original payment method.
- Returns are free* (including sale items) and fully trackable
- It can take up to 21 business days for your return to reach the warehouse and up to 10 business days for the funds to show on your account.
Create a return
- Go to the "My Orders" section of your account and click Create Return next to the order you’re looking to send back to us.
- We'll need to know which items you're returning and why.
- Search by postcode, street or address to find your nearest drop off point, and we’ll let you know which one is closest to the address you’ve given us. Select the drop off point you’re returning from and Place Return. Please remember that all the items you select to return to us must be posted back in one parcel.
- We’ll send your returns label to your ASOS registered email address. Place the label on the front of your parcel and take the return to your nearest location. We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to your parcel.
Keep hold of your proof of postage – we may need to see it at a later date.
ParcelPoint Drop Off - free service*
Australia Post Tracked Return - free service*
Courier Pick Up - Prices start from $7.95, or FREE for ASOS Premier subscribers
*Trial only. ASOS may amend or withdraw at any time
Just one more thing....
Disclaimer: Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. ASOS have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.