Returns & Refunds
How can I return my items back to ASOS from Australia?
- Subject to any exclusions that may apply (see our Returns Policy), returning an item costs $8.99 (AUD), and this charge will be deducted from your total refund amount.
- You can return an item within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, and we'll issue a refund to your original payment method.
Returning a sale item? If you have purchased an item that was in the sale (that means it had a red-penned, reduced price) you'll need to create a return and request a refund for your item within 14 days of it being delivered to you or becoming available for collection. You then need to ensure that you return the item to us within a further 14 days. Provided that we receive your item within 28 days of it being delivered to you or becoming available for collection, we will issue a refund to your original payment method.
- Returns are fully trackable
- It can take up to 21 business days for your return to reach the warehouse and up to 10 business days for the funds to show on your account.
Create a return
- Go to the "My Orders" section of your account and click Create Return next to the order you’re looking to send back to us.
- We'll need to know which items you're returning and why.
- Search by postcode, street or address to find your nearest drop off point, and we’ll let you know which one is closest to the address you’ve given us. Select the drop off point you’re returning from and Place Return. Please remember that all the items you select to return to us must be posted back in one parcel.
- Depending on the drop-off point, we’ll send you either a QR code or a returns label to your registered email address - you'll see if a QR code return is available when selecting where you want to return your order from. For QR code returns, simply present the code at the Australia Post office when dropping off your return. If returning with a label, all you need to do is print it, place it on the front of your parcel and take the return to your nearest location. We recommend removing or covering your shipping label before attaching your returns label to your parcel.
Returning multiple orders in one parcel? Please make sure all items fit into one parcel. If they can't fit in one parcel, you'll need to return them in multiple parcels and create a separate return for each parcel.
You'll be sent a QR code or label for your combined return with your tracking number, so you can follow the progress of your return.
Keep hold of your proof of postage – we may need to see it at a later date.