I can't track my order, is it on the way to me?
Where to get the tracking number
- You'll find your tracking link in your shipping confirmation email.
- You can also log into 'My Account' and track the order there. Just go to 'My orders' and click 'track parcel'.
- If you haven't received a shipping confirmation email yet it means we're probably still getting your order together. We'll drop you an email once it leaves the warehouse so you can track it.
- If the tracking doesn’t show any updates or is blank, please allow until your estimated delivery date for your order to be delivered. There may be a delay with your tracking being updated, but it should update soon.
Tracking for Standard Delivery
- You'll need to wait until your order arrives in Australia for the tracking updates to begin.
- As orders are shipped from the UK, please allow up to 7 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays) from when you place the order for this to happen.
Tracking for Express Delivery
- You'll see tracking updates throughout your parcel's journey.
- Don't worry if you see your parcel's location as being in the UK - all Australian orders are shipped from the UK.
- If your order has been shipped and you're still not able to track it, get in touch with us. You can use the 'Contact us now' button visible on the site.
*We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. ASOS cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.