- Taking Up Space book by Chelsea Kwakye and Ore Ogunbiyi
- One for your coffee table
- Paperback book
- Explores the problems of diversity in education
- Tackles issues surrounding access, representation, activism and life after university
- Includes honest conversations with past and present students
- Authored by Chelsea Kwakye and Ore Ogunbiyi
- 320 pages
SIZE & FIT
H: 22.2cm/9" W: 14.4cm/6" D: 3.1cm/1"
LOOK AFTER ME
Believe it or not, this actually comes with care instructions
See below for more details (they're pretty obvious)
Do not wash
ABOUT MEMain: 100% Paper.
13038490 13038490 Books Taking up Space by Chelsea Kwakye and Ore Ogunbiyi Shop Taking up Space by Chelsea Kwakye and Ore Ogunbiyi. With a variety of delivery, payment and return options available, shopping with ASOS is easy and secure. Shop with ASOS today. 26 AU ASOS