Congrats to James Blake (ahem, not James Blunt, thank you Lauren Laverne), who won the Mercury Prize last night for his second album Overgrown, despite the bookies' outside odds. Here's what you need to know about the 25-year-old electro-pop singer/songwriter/producer.
1. He's a London boy and went to Goldsmiths University to study pop music. He specialises in mixing up traditional music and electronica. Well, he is a classically trained pianist, after all.
2. Radio DJs Zane Lowe and Nick Grimshaw both predicted big things for James back in 2010. So there.
3. James was shortlisted for the BBC Sound of 2011 and for the Mercury Prize in 2011 for his eponymous debut album.
4. And, how rock 'n' roll is this? James is rumoured to be dating US rocker Theresa Wayman, from indie band Warpaint.
5. Music is in his blood. His dad was part of the 60s/70s jazz-rock band, Colosseum, and helped produce his second album for him, with casual help from Brian Eno and Wu-Tang Clan's RZA.
Oh, and what's he going to spend his £20,000 prize money on? Erm, 'a crazy golf course for my garden', obvs.