The world premiere for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire hit London last night and reminded us just how ZOMG excited we are for the second instalment. Since the new film isn't out until 21 November (eep), here are the 5 things you need to know to refresh your memory, too. Let the games begin!
1. For a reminder of what happened in the first film, check out this LOLz re-telling with cats. Forget Katniss, don't you mean Catniss?
2. Jennifer Lawrence has since chopped off all her hair (gasp.) Did you see it when it was first cut? J-Law looks so slick with it all swooped back, we'd never have guessed that she flew in just in time to make the premiere, after forgetting her passport (true story).
3. Newcomer Jena Malone, who plays Johanna in the new film, is pretty badass and darn-right awesome. You may recognise her from Saved! (which starred Mandy Moore back in 2004) and Sucker Punch.
4. Looking for a new screen crush? You might just find it in Brit actor Sam Claflin who takes on the role as Finnick Odair. One word: fit.
5. Finally, we've seen the new film and can confirm that Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson are still hunky (if not even more so). Phewf.
Pictured: Jennifer Lawrence, Jena Malone, Sam Claflin