Evening plaits are so happening right now. Channel Amber Heard or Jessica Stam with an easy up-do that will take you less than five minutes (promise).
1. Put on a headband and divide your hair into three parts, then tuck the back section into the band.
2. Secure everything with kirby grips.
3. Next, take one of the side sections, make a loose back braid and roll it over the bun.
4. Use another kirby grip (we should've warned you about the number of grips you'll need, huh?) to hold it in place.
5. Repeat on the other side, secure everything with even more grips et voilà. Shaggy undone up-do, complete.
Got even more hair grips left? Check out what else you can do with them with our previous hair how-to.