ASOS – The BRIT Awards 2018 with Mastercard – PRIZE DRAW – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What You Need To Know:
We love running promotions for you guys and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. Please read the nuts and bolts below and if you’ve still got any questions just contact email@example.com.
- We know that there are ASOS lovers all around the world, but this promotion is only open to UK residents who are aged 18 or over and hold a valid Mastercard®. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to ASOS or Mastercard® are not allowed to enter.
- Purchase is necessary.
- Promotion Period: You can enter this promotion between: 10.00 GMT on 30th January 2018 and 23.59 GMT on 4th February 2018. So keep your eye on that watch!
- To Enter: Entering this promotion is simple just go to http://www.asos.com/ and purchase any product using a Mastercard® to be entered into the prize draw.
- You may enter multiple times during the Promotion Period. Each purchase you make on http://www.asos.com/ using a Mastercard® during the Promotion Period will provide an entry into the prize draw.
- The Prize: One winner will receive a Red-Carpet Experience at The BRIT Awards 2018 with Mastercard for two at The O2, London on 21st February 2018. The Experience includes:
- a. 2 x Level 1 Premier seating within the first tier of the arena.
- b. A private car to The BRIT Awards so the winner and their guest can walk down the red carpet. Travel from the BRIT Awards back to the hotel is also included.
- c. A 3-course dinner and drinks at a table in The BRITs VIP Club area before the show, where winners can also enjoy fantastic live music.
- d. 2 Tickets to the Official BRITs After Show Party
- e. 1 night in a 5* Hotel for two at The InterContinental London (sharing a twin or king room on a double occupancy basis – subject to availability) with breakfast included.
- Tickets to The BRIT Awards 2018 are subject to the ticketing Terms and Conditions listed below:
- a. Winners and their guests must be aged 18 or over.
- b. Prize packages (and associated tickets) are personal to the winner(s) and the sale or offering for sale, transfer, resale, donation, or exchange of any tickets and/or part of any of the prize packages is strictly prohibited (including, without limitation, in person or online via an online auction website or online ticket resale marketplace). The Promoter reserves the right to cancel tickets and withdraw or make void any and all prize elements if this term is not complied with.
- c. Winners and their guests acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of the tickets which form part of their prize, which can be viewed at www.brits.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time and may include the requirement for ticket holders to present valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) and/or other forms of identification (such as a debit or credit card) upon entry to the Event to ensure that the ticket holder is the same as the person named on their ticket. Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the Event.
- d. It is a condition of entry that winners and their guests agree to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion without further recompense.
- e. Winners and their guests acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of The O2 (Venue), which can be viewed on the Venue’s website, and the Venue reserves the right to remove any person or refuse any person entry to The BRIT Awards 2018 with Mastercard regardless of whether they have a valid ticket.
- Winner Selection: So that you know we’ve selected our winners fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service and will take place within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Contacting the Winners: We’ll contact the winners via email within 4 working days of the draw. If you are our lucky winner, you must respond to us within 24 hours otherwise the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner.
- We’re sorry but you can’t transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative.
- If, for reasons we can’t control, the prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
Legals and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our promotions properly, fairly (and legally!):
- We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion. If you’re found to be cheating you will be excluded.
- Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the prize draw or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) ASOS won’t be liable for this.
- If this promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
- If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of ASOS or its agencies, ASOS and its agencies will not be responsible if the Promotion or the prize event is not being capable of running as planned or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
- If you want to know who won you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “ASOS Mastercard BRITs WL” in the subject title for two months after the close of the promotion period.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: ASOS.com Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7FB England