1. To stop snooping journalists and fanboys, the working title of the film was 'freezer burn'.
2. Former UFC welter-weight champion, George St-Pierre, appears in the film as Batroc the Leaper.
3. Robert Redford apparently wanted to do the film because his grandchildren are Marvel fans, and he wanted them to see him in one.
4. The man who created the Winter Soldier character, Ed brubaker, makes a cameo, as does Stan Lee.
5. Other new superheroes/villains, include The Falcon, Crossbones and Batroc the Leaper, who, unsurprisingly, likes to leap.