FIVE FACTS: TITANFALL
Released today, Titanfall is a first-person shooter that's likely to take over your gaming life, featuring, as it does, gigantic mechanized robots that you stomp around in while destroying almost everything that gets in your way. It's beyond fun, and here's why:
1. Titanfall won over 60 awards at E3, including Best of Show and six critics awards.
2. The Titans come in several different classes, including the agile Atlas, the slow but powerful Ogre, and the nimble Stryder.
3. Titanfall's soundtrack was recorded at Abbey Road studios.
4. Multiplayer games will features a maximum of 12 combatants.
5. Each Titan pilot is equipped with a jetpack so they can jump out of the way, and, crucially onto the mecha-giants. Seriously, it's SOMUCHFUN. Watch the trailer below.