STYLE. GROOMING. INSPIRATION. ADVICE.
1. Take the jeans you wish to trim, put them on, and roll the cuffs up to the desired new length.
2. Use a pen to mark the bottom edge of each rolled cuff.
3. Remove the jeans and turn them inside out.
4. Turn the pen mark into a complete line across the width of each jean leg, front and back (use a tape measure to make sure it’s straight).
5. Cut along each line with scissors.
6. Pull at the now-raw hems with your fingers, making the frayed edges more prominent
7. Keeping the jeans inside out, use a needle and thread to add a few stitches along the seam of each leg to reinforce the structure.
8. Finally, turn the jeans back the right way around and pair with some classic Reeboks for a fresh summer-ready look.