To iron on your badges:
1. Set iron to a hot temperature (do not use steam during application).
2. Place your badge in the desired position on the jacket.
3. Place a sheet of greaseproof paper over it, then press the iron down on top for 35-45 seconds, applying constant pressure.
4. Turn your jacket inside out then repeat step three.
5. Add a few stitches with a needle and thread if any patches appear loose.
6. Allow the patch to cool before wearing your jacket.
1. Choose your textile paint (a spray paint will work best with a stencil).
2. To make your stencil: type and print out your desired text in the correct size. Next, cut out your lettering to create a stencil and mount it on a larger piece of card to protect your jacket.
3. Stick your stencil firmly in place with tape, press down around the lettering and spray paint it (making sure you completely cover the area).
4. Carefully remove the card and allow to dry flat for a few hours.