By increasing the re-use of our fashion favourites, we’re reducing waste, carbon emissions and consumption – everyone’s a winner. At ASOS, we’re committed to providing great fashion with integrity, and the funds made in shops from your no-longer-needed garms will help to improve conditions and working practices in the textile industry.
Want to get involved?
1. Drop off your unwanted but wearable clothes and shoes to your closest Doddle store.
2. Doddle will package your clothes and send them off to TRAID – you’ll need to provide your name and email address so we can keep in touch.
3. TRAID will re-sell your clothes in charity shops and do some seriously great stuff with the money.
4. We’ll keep you updated and show you the difference you’re making.
5. You’ll get that warm fuzzy feeling (and make space in that wardrobe for something new!)
Thirsty for more info? If you want to find out some more about TRAID and the great things they’re up to, head along to their website, or click here to see which Doddle stores are participating.