Win your Gift List
This year ASOS are giving you the chance to win your entire giftlist (up to the value of £500)
All you have to do is save your favourite items to your ‘save for later’, create a giftlist following the instructions outlined here and send a copy to email@example.com by midnight on Monday 10th December 2012. For full terms and conditions please see below:
*** Terms and Conditions *** - Win your Gift List
* Entry to the competition is by submitting your desired gift list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To create a giftlist, participants must log on to their ASOS account by signing in. Participants must then add their desired products to their Saved items facility, by clicking on Save For Later when viewing each product on the website. Once all desired products have been added to their Saved items facility, participants must click on Saved items. Participants will then be able to view all their desired products. To add their desired products to their giftlist, participants must click on the tick-box which is located in the top right corner of each product displayed in their Saved items facility. When the box is ticked, the product is then added to the participant’s giftlist. Once participants have added all of their products to their giftlist, with a maximum value of up to £500, participants must click on Send Gift List which is located on the right side, above the Saved items facility. When participants have clicked on Send Gift List, a box appears which says Share your Gift List with a Friend or Family Member! Participants must enter the email address email@example.com in to the Email recipient box, and click Send. Entry is then complete. Participants can enter more than once, however each entry must be a unique wish-list containing different products.
* Participants can add both ASOS collection and branded products sold on the ASOS website, as well as both full price and marked-down products to their wish-list. The wish-lists must not exceed the value of £500.
* The competition closes at midnight (London, UK time) on Friday 7th December.
* One winner will be chosen from all successful entries received. The winner will be chosen by the Marketing Team and the Head of Womenswear Editorial, and the judging criteria will be based on the creativity and inventiveness within the wish-list.
* The winner will win the value of their wish-list in ASOS Gift Vouchers. Each Gift Voucher will have a maximum value of £250 and the maximum value of the ASOS Gift Vouchers together that can be won is £500. The wish-list must not exceed £500. However if the wish-list does exceed £500 then the winner will only receive a maximum of £500 worth of ASOS Gift Vouchers. We regret that vouchers cannot be used on ASOS Marketplace, ASOS Premier, to buy ASOS Gift Vouchers or to be redeemed against shipping costs. Gift Vouchers can be used to purchase full price and marked-down products.
* The winner will be contacted via email, to the email address registered to their ASOS account. If the winner does not reply to the email within 48 hours of it being sent, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and another winner will be chosen by the judging panel from all other successful entries received. ASOS shall not be liable for any delay or failure of any message communication.
* The prize of the ASOS Gift Vouchers will be locked to one ASOS account. It cannot be transferred to another account and cannot be gifted.
* By entering the competition, you agree to us announcing your name publicly as a prize winner.
* Participants must be 16 or over.
* We regret that participants from France, Italy and Spain are not elegible to win the prize due to local legal restrictions.
* Competition excludes employees and agents (or families of such employees or agents) of ASOS or anyone else connected with the administration of the competition.
* By entering and/or accepting the prize, Entrants and winner agree to hold ASOS and its promotional partners, directors, officers, and employees harmless for liability, damages, or claims for injury or loss to any person or property, relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this Contest, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse of any of the prize, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Entrant ineligible. ASOS, in its sole discretion, reserves the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any Entrant or prize winner if either commits or has committed any act or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which ASOS deems likely to subject ASOS, Entrant, or winner to ridicule, scandal, or contempt or which reflects unfavorably upon ASOS in any way. If such information is discovered by ASOS after a winner has received notice of his/her prize and before the prize is awarded, ASOS may rescind the prize in its entirety. Decisions of ASOS are final and binding in all matters related to this paragraph.
* ASOS is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by ASOS on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of completion or running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, ASOS reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. ASOS reserves the right to select the winner from eligible entries received as of the termination date. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the Entrant declared the winner, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned.
* The competition is operated by ASOS.com Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, NW1 7FB.
* ASOS reserves the right to amend any time periods, and notification dates at any time should circumstances make this necessary, or to cancel this promotion before the advertised close date.
* This competition is valid where legally permissible and no purchase is necessary to enter.