Refresh Yoself Competition | Terms and Conditions | ASOS
YOU DON’T NEED TO PURCHASE OR PAY ANYTHING TO ENTER OUR PROMOTIONS. IF YOU DO PURCHASE FROM, OR MAKE PAYMENT TO ASOS THIS WON’T INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
What You Need To Know:
We love running promotions for you guys and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. Please read the nuts and bolts below and if you’ve still got any questions just contact email@example.com.
1.We know that there are ASOS lovers all around the world, but this promotion is only open to UK residents, who are at a tertiary institution in the United Kingdom, aged 18 or over So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to ASOS is not allowed to enter.
2.You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this promotion but you do need access to the internet.
3.Promotion Period: You can enter this promotion between 9:00am BST on 5th May 2017 and 23:59 BST on 16th May 2017 - so keep your eye on that watch!
4.To Enter: Entering this promotion is simple:
- Visit the ASOS frozen yogurt truck, on the Campus Dates detailed below, at the Participating Universities.
- Complete the Student Registration form on the iPad provided by ASOS staff at one of the frozen yogurt truck. You will need to enter your full name, personal email address, expected graduation year and whether you are interested in menswear or womenswear. Or show us that you have previously validated with us before.
- You will also receive an email with a unique multi-use code giving you 10% off full price products at www.asos.com (“Student Discount Code”). Exclusions apply, for full Student Discount Terms and Conditions, please see: http://m.asos.com/discover/students/unidays/.
- Log in to your Instagram account (or create one for free) and follow @asos.
- Upload a picture of your ASOS frozen yogurt and tag @asos and use the hashtag #refreshyoself in the caption.
Participating Universities and Campus Dates
- Bath University – 5 May 2017 – 9am – 5pm (University of Bath Students Union, Claverton Down, Bath, BA27AY)
- Oxford Brookes University – 8 May 2017 – 9am – 5pm (John Henry Brookes Building, Gypsy Lane Campus, Headington, Oxford, OX30EP)
- Birmingham University – 9 May 2017 – 9am – 5pm (Guild of students, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston Park Road, Birmingham, B152TU)
- Sheffield University – 11 May 2017 – 9am – 5pm (Sheffield Students’ Union, Western bank, Sheffield, S102TG)
- Liverpool University – 15 May 2017 – 9am – 5pm (University of Liverpool, 160 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool L35TR)
5.Only entrants that have a public Instagram account will be valid entries.
6.Sorry, but you may only enter once during the Promotion Period. If you do happen to enter multiple times, we’ll count your first entry but any others will be ignored.
7.You will need to continue to follow @asos after the end of the Promotion Period so that we can direct message you if you win.
8.The Prize: One winner will win 1x £250 ASOS gift voucher.
9.Further information on using ASOS Gift Vouchers:
- You will receive an individual gift voucher code via email to register to your ASOS account as credit. An ASOS account will need to be set up to use the gift voucher (if you haven’t done this already).
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months of being issued.
- Gift vouchers can be used as part or full payment against eligible items on the ASOS websites (this does not include ASOS Marketplace or the purchase of other ASOS gift vouchers).
- No cash refunds will be given but any balance remaining on your gift voucher is locked to your account and can be used against future purchases.
- For more information, visit http://www.asos.com/help/pgehtml.aspx?cid=17989&CTARef=Header|Help and type “Gift Vouchers” into the search bar.
- For our terms and conditions for using gift vouchers, visit www.asos.com/terms-and-conditions/?asosPop=true&setPrefSite=true&xAffId=12493&r=1&mk=na and click on the “Gift Vouchers, Gift Cards, Promo Codes & ASOS A-LIST Vouchers” section.
10.Winner Selection: So that you know we’ve selected our winners fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draws will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service and will take place within 7 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
11.Contacting the Winners: We’ll contact the winner via a direct message on Instagram within 7 days of the draw. If you are our lucky winner, you must respond to us within 14 days otherwise the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner.
12.We can’t accept any entries which we think:
- Contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by us or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of ASOS or any brand partner;
- Include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
- Defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to ASOS (including its partners); or
- Promotes any political agenda.
13.If you are our lucky winner, we’ll try and send you your prize as soon as we can - and within no more than 28 days from acceptance of the prize.
14.We’re sorry but you can’t transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative.
15.If, for reasons we can’t control, the prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
The Legals and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our promotions properly, fairly (and legally!):
17.We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion. If you’re found to be cheating you will be excluded.
18.Whilst we’re running this promotion on their platform, this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You are providing your information to ASOS and not to Instagram.
19..Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the prize draw or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) ASOS or Instagram won’t be liable for this.
20..If this promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
21.By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
22.If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of ASOS or its agencies, ASOS and its agencies will not be responsible if the Promotion or the prize event not being capable of running as planned or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
23.In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
24.If you want to know who won you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “ASOS REFRESH YO SELF” in the subject title for two months after the promotion period.
25.These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: ASOS.com Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7FB England