2. Shop ASOS
3. Pay with PayPal
What You Need To Know:
We love running promotions for you guys and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. Please read the nuts and bolts below and if you’ve still got any questions just contact email@example.com.
1. We know that there are ASOS lovers all around the world, but this promotion is only open to residents of the UK who are aged 18 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to ASOS or Paypal are not allowed to enter.
2. You will need to make a purchase to take part in this promotion, have a valid PayPal account and have access to the internet.
3. Promotion Period: You can enter this promotion between 00.01 BST on 17th June 2016 and 23.59 BST on 17th July 2016 - so keep your eye on that watch!
4. To Enter: Entering this promotion is simple; just make a purchase of any value on www.asos.com during the Promotion Period (“Valid Transaction”), and pay using your PayPal account to be automatically entered into the prize draw.
5. For every Valid Transaction you make, you will receive one entry into the prize draw.
6. The Prize: One winner will win:
a. 1x £250 ASOS e-voucher;
b. 1x consultation with a London based Fashion team member from ASOS.
7. Further information on using ASOS Gift Vouchers:
a. You will receive an individual code via email to register to your ASOS account as credit. An ASOS account will need to be set up to use the gift voucher (if you haven’t done this already).
b. Gift vouchers must be redeemed within 24 months of being issued.
c. Gift vouchers can be used as part or full payment against eligible items on the ASOS websites (this does not include ASOS Marketplace or the purchase of other ASOS gift vouchers).
d. No refunds will be given but any balance remaining on your gift voucher is locked to your account and can be used against future purchases.
e. For more information, visit http://www.asos.com/help/pgehtml.aspx?cid=17989&CTARef=Header|Help and type “Gift Vouchers” into the search bar.
f. For our terms and conditions for using gift vouchers, visit www.asos.com/terms-and-conditions/ and click on the “Gift Vouchers, Gift Cards, Promo Codes & ASOS A-LIST Vouchers” section.
8. Further information on the ASOS Consultation:
a. The winner can choose one of the following:
i. 1x 3 hours face to face consultation at ASOS HQ including £150 towards travel. No accommodation included; or
ii. 5x email exchanges (5 questions from the winner and 5 responses from the Fashion team member) over the period of one month with a London based Fashion team member from ASOS; or
iii. 1 hour skype/google hangout with a London based Fashion team member from ASOS.
b. The Prize will be valid for 6 months from the date of winner acceptance.
c. Date to be agreed between the winner and the Promoter.
9. Winner Selection: So that you know we’ve selected our winner fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service and will take place within 4 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
10. Contacting the winner: We’ll contact the winner via the email address linked to their ASOS account within 7 days after the draw. If you are our lucky winner, you must respond to us within 14 days otherwise the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner.
11. If you are the winner, we’ll try and send you the prize as soon as we can - and within no more than 28 days from acceptance of the prize.
12. Sorry but you can’t transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative.
13. If, for reasons we can’t control, the prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
The Legals and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our promotions properly, fairly (and legally!):
15. We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion. If you’re found to be cheating you will be excluded.
16. Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the prize draw or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) ASOS won’t be liable for this.
17. If this promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
18. If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of ASOS or its agencies, ASOS and its agencies will not be responsible for the Promotion, prize or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
19. In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
20. By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
21. If you want to know who won, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org within two months of the end of the Promotion Period quoting “ASOS UK PayPal Phase 4 Prize Draw WL” in the subject title
22. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: ASOS.com Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7FB England