ASOS STA TRAVEL PRIZE DRAW – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOU DON’T NEED TO PURCHASE OR PAY ANYTHING TO ENTER OUR PROMOTIONS. IF YOU DO PURCHASE FROM, OR MAKE PAYMENT TO ASOS THIS WON’T INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
What You Need To Know:
We love running promotions for you guys and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. Please read the nuts and bolts below and if you’ve still got any questions just contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We know that there are ASOS lovers all around the world, but this promotion is only open to UK residents who are aged 18 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to ASOS or STA Travel are not allowed to enter.
- You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this promotion but you do need access to the internet.
- Promotion Period:You can enter this promotion between: 09.00 BST on 23rd April 2018 and 23.59 BST on 28th May 2018. So keep your eye on that watch!
- To Enter: Entering this promotion is simple just visit www.asos.com/partnerships/sta-travel/ and submit your details (name and email address) to validate as an ASOS Student (if you aren't already validated) and be entered into the prize draw.
- Sorry, but you may only enter once during the Promotion Period. If you do happen to enter multiple times, we’ll count your first entry but any others will be ignored.
- The Prize: One winner will win 1 x £2000 STA Travel Voucher and 1 x £500 ASOS Gift Voucher.
- Further information on using ASOS Gift Vouchers:
- The gift voucher must be redeemed when placing an order in GBP.
- The winner will receive an individual gift voucher code via email to register it to their ASOS account as credit. An ASOS account will need to be set up to use the gift voucher (if the winner hasn’t done this already).
- To pay with ASOS gift vouchers, you'll need to ensure your country preferences is set to the UK to pay in GBP by selecting the flag in the top right hand corner of our website.
- If you don't change the country first, you'll not be able to pay with our voucher and your bag will empty if you switch to the UK at the checkout stage.
- Unless otherwise limited or prohibited by law, the gift voucher will have its own expiry date of 24 months from the date of issue. The expiry date will be made clear when the voucher is sent to the winner.
- Further information on using STA Travel Vouchers:
- The winner’s name and their local STA Travel Store will be passed on to STA Travel.
- STA Travel will create an account for the winner at their local STA Travel Store within 7 working days from the acceptance of the Prize and credit the account with £2000.
- The winner may then visit their local STA Travel Store and book a holiday using their credited account for any destination they wish.
- Travel must be booked and completed by 31st May 2019. Travel may not be booked over public holidays, school holidays. Other blackout dates may apply.
- STA Travel Voucher are subject to STA Travel’s own Terms and Conditions.
- Winner Selection: So that you know we’ve selected our winner fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service and will take place within 4 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Contacting the Winner: We’ll contact the winner via email (using details collected in Clause 4) within 7 working days after the draw. If you are our lucky winner, you must respond to us within 7 working days otherwise you will be disqualified as the winner. If the winner is disqualified we have the right to award the prize to a reserve winner. A total of 3 reserves will be contacted. Reserves may have less time to respond.
- If you are our lucky winner, we’ll try and send you your prize as soon as we can - and within no more than 28 days from acceptance of the prize.
- We’re sorry but you can’t transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative.
The Legals and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our promotions properly, fairly (and legally!):
- We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion.If you’re found to be cheating you will be excluded.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the prize draw or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) ASOS won’t be liable for this.
- If this promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
- If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of ASOS or its agencies, ASOS and its agencies will not be responsible if the Promotion or the prize event not being capable of running as planned or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
- If you want to know who won you can send an email to email@example.com quoting “ASOS STA Travel WL” in the subject title for two months after the close of the promotion period.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promotor: ASOS.com Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7FB England.