ASOS X ADIDAS DEERUPT DRAW – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ASOS X ADIDAS DEERUPT DRAW – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOU DON’T NEED TO PURCHASE OR PAY ANYTHING TO ENTER OUR PROMOTIONS. IF YOU DO PURCHASE FROM, OR MAKE PAYMENT TO ASOS THIS WON’T INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
What You Need To Know:
We love running promotions for you guys and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. Please read the nuts and bolts below and if you’ve still got any questions just contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We know that there are ASOS lovers all around the world, but this promotion is only open to UK residents who are aged 18 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to ASOS or adidas are not allowed to enter.
- You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this promotion but you do need access to the internet and a valid Instagram account.
- Promotion Period:You can enter this promotion between:
16.00 BST on 6th April 2018 and 23.59 BST on 13th April 2018. So keep your eye on that watch!
- To Enter: Entering this promotion is simple just:
- Log into your Instagram account (or create one for free) then;
- Follow @ASOS_Looped (if you don’t already);
- Comment under the promotional post, mentioning a friend you’d like to take to New York City.
- Please make sure your Instagram profile is set to public so we can contact you if you’re selected as the winner.
- Sorry, but you may only enter once during the Promotion Period. If you do happen to enter multiple times, we’ll count your first entry but any others will be ignored.
- The Prize: 1 winner will win a weekend trip to New York City for them and the friend they mentioned.
- Prize Details:
- The prize includes:
- 2 x return economy flights from an international UK airport to New York JFK or Newark International airport.
- 3 x nights’ accommodation in a 3-star or above hotel to be determined by the Promoter at its sole discretion, on a bed and breakfast basis, in a twin or double room.
- £600, paid to the winner.
- Either the winner or their guest must be 21+ at time of departure in order to check-in to the hotel. The other person may be under 21, but will still need to be 18 or over.
- Flights can only be booked from UK airports that offer flights to New York: London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Birmingham, Belfast, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle or Nottingham. Departure locations are subject to availability on the preferred departure date and time.
- The winner must provide 6 weeks’ notice before preferred departure date;
- The prize must be booked within 6 months of prize acceptance;
- The Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will not be liable should the winner and/or their guest be refused entry into the United States of America and/or any element of the Prize for non-compliance herewith or for any other reason that can be attributed to the winner and/or his guest.
- A valid debit or credit card will be required to check-in to the hotel and guarantee against any incidentals.
- The winner and their guest must travel together in both directions;
- All elements of the prize package must be taken as part of the same trip;
- Flights are non-refundable and non-transferable;
- The winner and their guest must abide by and are subject to the Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage;
- Once flight tickets have been issued, they are only valid for flights, dates, and times shown. Name changes to the flight seats once confirmed are not permitted.
- If a flight booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternative tickets will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided;
- Lounge passes and upgrades are not permitted;
- Frequent Flyer points cannot be accrued on the flight tickets. An upgrade cannot be purchased on these tickets with cash or Frequent Flyer points;
- Flight extras are not included in the prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, on-board meals and drinks);
- The winner and their guest will each require an e-passport with minimum 2 unstamped pages, valid for at least 6 months on date of travel; any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guest and must be obtained at least 6 weeks prior to travel;
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include any costs or extras that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs including but not limited to obtaining travel documents (such as visas and insurances); and
- The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- The prize includes:
- Winner Selection: So that you know we’ve selected our winner fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service and will take place within 4 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Contacting the Winners: We’ll contact the winner via a direct message on lnstagram within 7 days after the draw to confirm further contact details to arrange the prize. Only the winner will be notified. If you are our lucky winner, you must respond to us within 14 days otherwise the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner.
- If you are our lucky winners, we’ll try and send you your prize as soon as we can - and within no more than 28 days from acceptance of the prize.
- We’re sorry but you can’t transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative.
- If, for reasons we can’t control, the prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value
The Legals and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our promotions properly, fairly (and legally!):
- We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion.If you’re found to be cheating you will be excluded.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the prize draw or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) ASOS won’t be liable for this.
- If this promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
- If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of ASOS or its agencies, ASOS and its agencies will not be responsible if the Promotion or the prize event not being capable of running as planned or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
- If you want to know who won you can send an email to email@example.com quoting “adidas Deerupt PD WL” in the subject title for two months after the close of the promotion period.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: ASOS.com Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7FB England