YOU DON’T NEED TO PURCHASE OR PAY ANYTHING TO ENTER OUR PROMOTIONS. IF YOU DO PURCHASE FROM, OR MAKE PAYMENT TO ASOS THIS WON’T INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
What You Need To Know:
We love running promotions for you guys and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. Please read the nuts and bolts below and if you’ve still got any questions just contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. We know that there are ASOS lovers all around the world, but this promotion is only open to residents of the UK who are aged 18 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to ASOS or Hostelworld are not allowed to enter.
2. You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this promotion but you do need access to the internet.
3. Promotion Period: You can enter this promotion between 00.01 BST on 31st May 2017 until 23.59 BST on 1st August 2017 - so keep your eye on that watch!
4. To Enter: Entering this promotion is simple; just go to http://www.asos.com/discover/microsite/hostelworld-2017 (“Microsite”), watch the promotional video (“Video”) and answer the question about the Video, which will be displayed on the Microsite. Then submit your details to be entered into the prize draw.
5. We’re sorry, but you may only enter once during the Promotion Period.
6. The Prize: One winner will win:
a. 1x 3 night stay for Two people with Hostelword in a choice of one of three hostels, excluding travel: Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Hostel ( Barcelona) , Wallyard Concept Hostel ( Berlin ) , or A room in The City Hostel ( San Sebastian ) , based on either a twin or double room.
b. 1x £250 ASOS gift voucher (see more details below!).
7. Further information on using ASOS Gift Vouchers:
a. You will receive an individual gift voucher code via email to register to your ASOS account as credit. An ASOS account will need to be set up to use the gift voucher (if you haven’t done this already).
b. Gift vouchers must be redeemed within 24 months of being issued.
c. Gift vouchers can be used as part or full payment against eligible items on the ASOS websites (this does not include ASOS Marketplace or the purchase of other ASOS gift vouchers).
d. No cash refunds will be given but any balance remaining on your gift voucher is locked to your account and can be used against future purchases.
e. For more information, visit http://www.asos.com/help/pgehtml.aspx?cid=17989&CTARef=Header|Help and type “Gift Vouchers” into the search bar.
f. For our terms and conditions for using gift vouchers, visit www.asos.com/terms-and-conditions/?asosPop=true&setPrefSite=true&xAffId=12493&r=1&mk=na and click on the “Gift Vouchers, Gift Cards, Promo Codes & ASOS A-LIST Vouchers” section.
8. Further Hostelworld Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The Prize is for a three night stay for one person with Hostelworld in a choice of one of three hostels: Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia Barcelona, Wallyard Concept Hostel Berlin, or A Room In The City San Sebastian, based on either a twin or double room;
b. The prize is for accommodation only. Travel and all other costs and expenses are excluded.
c. The trip must be organised with Hostelworld at least 28 days before the date that you would like to travel and must be taken by 15th August 2018.
d. The prize cannot be taken during the following periods: 18th December 2017 to 7th January 2018, 26th March 2018 to 8th April 2018 and any Bank Holidays in the country where the hostel is located.
e. Once you have booked your trip you will not be able to change any names.
f. If you amend your hostel details you will be subject to charges that you will be responsible for and if you cancel your booking, we will not refund any expenses incurred as a result;
g. Travel insurance, flights, any travel (including transfers) and any other costs or expenses not expressly included within the Prize (including without limitation spending money and the additional charges detailed below) will be your responsibility;
h. You are solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hostel during your stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes;
i. You are also responsible for your behaviour whilst on this trip and will be expected to comply with any relevant third party terms and conditions (including those of the hostel). If you don’t, you may be asked to leave at your own cost.
9. Winner Selection: So that you know we’ve selected our winner fairly from all the valid entries we receive (entries that have answered the question correctly), the random draw will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service and will take place within 4 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
10. Contacting the Winner: We’ll contact the winner via email (using details collected in clause 4) within 7 days after the draw. If you are our lucky winner, you must respond to us within 14 days otherwise the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner.
11. If you are the winner, we’ll contact you to organise your prize as soon as we can - and within no more than 28 days from acceptance of the prize.
12. We’re sorry but you can’t transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative.
13. If, for reasons we can’t control, the prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value
The Legals and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our promotions properly, fairly (and legally!):
15. We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion. If you’re found to be cheating you will be excluded.
16. Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the prize draw or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) ASOS won’t be liable for this.
17. If this promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
18. Unfortunately, we can’t be liable for prizes which are not provided directly by us. The terms and conditions of the company who provides the prizes will apply and we will do what we can to help if anything goes wrong.
19. By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
20. If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of ASOS or its agencies, ASOS and its agencies will not be responsible for the Promotion, prize or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
21. In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
22. If you want to know who won, you can email email@example.com within two months of the end of the Promotion Period quoting “ASOS Hostelworld UK Prize Draw WL” in the subject title.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: ASOS.com Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7FB England