ASOS G-STAR PRIZE DRAW – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOU DON’T NEED TO PURCHASE OR PAY ANYTHING TO ENTER OUR PROMOTIONS. IF YOU DO PURCHASE FROM, OR MAKE PAYMENT TO ASOS THIS WON’T INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
What You Need To Know:
We love running promotions for you guys and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. Please read the nuts and bolts below and if you’ve still got any questions just contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We know that there are ASOS lovers all around the world, but this promotion is only open to UK residents who are aged 18 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to ASOS or G-Star are not allowed to enter.
- You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this promotion but you do need internet access.
- Promotion Period: You can enter this promotion between 00.01 GMT on 16th February 2017 and 23.59 GMT on 10th March 2017 - so keep your eye on that watch!
- To Enter: Entering this promotion is simple, just:
- Go to http://www.asos.com/discover/brand-profile/g-star and pick one of the three prints that most represents your style. This answer won’t affect your chance of winning!
- Then, submit your full name, gender, email address and date of birth to be entered into the prize draw.
- Sorry, but you may only enter once during the Promotion Period. If you do happen to enter multiple times, we’ll count your first entry but any others will be ignored.
- The Prizes: One male entrant and one female entrant will be the winners. Each winner will receive:
- 1x pair of G-Star Pharrell jeans, in the winner’s chosen size, subject to availability; and
- 1x £100 ASOS gift voucher.
The jeans cannot be exchanged once chosen.
- Further information on using ASOS Gift Vouchers:
- You will receive an individual gift voucher code via email to register to your ASOS account as credit. An ASOS account will need to be set up to use the gift voucher (if you haven’t done this already).
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed within 24 months of being issued.
- Gift vouchers can be used as part or full payment against eligible items on the ASOS websites (this does not include ASOS Marketplace or the purchase of other ASOS gift vouchers).
- No refunds will be given but any balance remaining on your gift voucher is locked to your account and can be used against future purchases.
- For more information, visit http://www.asos.com/help/pgehtml.aspx?cid=17989&CTARef=Header|Help and type “Gift Vouchers” into the search bar.
- For our terms and conditions for using gift vouchers, visit www.asos.com/terms-and-conditions/?asosPop=true&setPrefSite=true&xAffId=12493&r=1&mk=na and click on the “Gift Vouchers, Gift Cards, Promo Codes & ASOS A-LIST Vouchers” section.
- Winner Selection: So that you know we’ve selected our winners fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service and will take place within 4 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Contacting the Winners: We’ll contact the winners via email (using details collected in clause 4) within 7 days after the draw. If you are one of our lucky winners, you must respond to us within 14 days otherwise the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner.
- If you are one of our lucky winners, we’ll try and send you your prize as soon as we can - and within no more than 28 days from acceptance of the prize.
- We’re sorry but you can’t transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative, or exchange the jeans for another size
- If, for reasons we can’t control, the prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
The Legals and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our promotions properly, fairly (and legally!):
- We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion. If you’re found to be cheating you will be excluded.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the prize draw or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) ASOS won’t be liable for this.
- If this promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
- If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of ASOS or its agencies, ASOS and its agencies will not be responsible for the Promotion, prize or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
- If you want to know who won, you can email email@example.com within two months of the end of the Promotion Period quoting “ASOS G-Star 2017 WL” in the subject title.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: ASOS.com Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7FB England.