ASOS LA LA LAND PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOU DON’T NEED TO PURCHASE OR PAY ANYTHING TO ENTER OUR PROMOTIONS. IF YOU DO PURCHASE FROM, OR MAKE PAYMENT TO ASOS THIS WON’T INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
What You Need To Know:
We love running promotions for you guys and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. Please read the nuts and bolts below and if you’ve still got any questions just contact email@example.com.
1. We know that there are ASOS lovers all around the world, but this promotion is only open to UK residents who are aged 18 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to ASOS is not allowed to enter. The winner or the guest will need to be at least 21 years old to check into the hotel.
2. You don’t have to buy anything to take part in this promotion but you do need access to the internet.
3. Promotion Period:
You can enter this promotion between 00.01 BST on 11th May 2017 and 23.59 BST on 4th June 2017 - so keep your eye on that watch!
4. To Enter:
Entering this promotion is simple just click the “Enter Now” link found here: http://www.asos.com/customer-service/customer-relations/a-list/offers/win-la-la-land
and submit your full name and email address to be entered into the prize draw.
5. Sorry, but you may only enter once during the Promotion Period. If you do happen to enter multiple times, we’ll count your first entry but any others will be ignored.
6. The Prize:
1x winner will win a trip to LA for themselves and one guest of their choosing. The Prize, includes:
a. 1x pair of economy return flights from a UK airport of the winner’s choosing to Los Angeles, California.
b. Return transfers from the airport in LA to the hotel in LA.
c. 7 nights at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, 7000 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA90028 (subject to availability, and may be substituted for a similar 4-star Hotel at the Promoter’s discretion), in a twin room, on a bed and breakfast basis.
d. 2x tickets for a tour of movie star homes in Beverly Hills, provided by Ultimate Hollywood Tours, 6660 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA90028 (subject to availability, and may be substituted for a similar tour at the Promoter’s discretion).
e. Dinner for the winner and their guest overlooking the pacific at Dukes Malibu, subject to availability. Gratuity will be included in the allowance, however drinks are not.
f. The Prize will be provided by Prizeshark Ltd and the Prize is subject to their terms and conditions, see: http://www.prizeshark.com/winner_T&Cs.html
7. Additional Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The winner or the guest will need to be at least 21 years old to check into the hotel.
b. The prize must be taken by 30th June 2018;
c. Airline seats are subject to availability;
d. Flights will depart from the recipients chosen UK airport only and flights will arrive in Los Angeles only;
e. The winner and their guest must travel together in both directions;
f. All elements of the prize package must be taken as part of the same trip;
g. Flight tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable;
h. The winner and their guest must abide by and are subject to the Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage;
i. Once flight tickets have been issued, they are only valid for flights, dates and times shown. Name changes to the flight seats once confirmed are not permitted;
j. If a flight or hotel booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternatives will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided;
k. Flight extras are not included in the prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, on-board meals and drinks);
l. The winner and their guest will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel; any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guest/ and must meet US entry requirements. Please note, effective 1 April 2016, all passengers travelling to the USA under the Visa Waiver Program must hold a passport with an integrated chip.
m. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include domestic travel/transportation (from the winner’s home to the chosen UK airport), additional food and beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither ASOS nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
n. Specified accommodation, restaurants, and tours are subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered depending on availability.
o. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. ASOS reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of ASOS, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
8. Winner Selection:
So that you know we’ve selected our winner fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the random draw will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service and will take place within 4 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
9. Contacting the Winner:
We’ll contact the winner via email (using details collected in clause 4) within 7 days after the draw. If you are our lucky winner, you must respond to us within 14 days otherwise the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner.
10. If you are our lucky winner, we’ll try and send you your prize as soon as we can - and within no more than 28 days from acceptance of the prize.
11. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that we and/or Lionsgate may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw, and you agree to participate in other related promotional activities reasonably requested by the Promoter.
12. We’re sorry but you can’t transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative.
13. If, for reasons we can’t control, the prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you’ll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value.
The Legals and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our promotions properly, fairly (and legally!):
and will only be used for the purposes of this promotion save where you have opted in to receive communications from ASOS.
15. We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion. If you’re found to be cheating you will be excluded.
16. Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the prize draw or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) ASOS won’t be liable for this.
17. If this promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
18. By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
19. If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of ASOS or its agencies, ASOS and its agencies will not be responsible if the Promotion or the prize event not being capable of running as planned or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
20. In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
21. If you want to know who won you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “ASOS La La Land PD WL” in the subject title for two months after the close of the promotion period.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
: ASOS.com Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7FB England