1. We know that there are ASOS lovers all around the world, but this promotion is only open to UK residents who are aged 18 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to ASOS or Krispy Kreme are not allowed to enter.
2. You don't have to buy anything to take part in this promotion but you do need access to the internet, you must be an ASOS A-LIST customer and be on levels 1, 2 or 3 at the time of entry. For a detailed description of ASOS A-LIST and in particular, each level, please go to: terms and conditions.
3. Promotion Period: This promotion is open from 00.01 GMT on 24th February 2016 until 23.59 BST on 31st March 2016 and thereafter each month from the 1st to the last calendar day, each closing at 23.59 – so keep your eye on that watch!
4. To Enter: Entering this promotion is simple; just visit the relevant URL (see below) for the ASOS A-LIST level you are on and submit your full name, email address and date of birth to be entered into the relevant prize draw.
There will be a draw for each level (3 draws in total).
5. Sorry, but you may only enter once during the Promotion Period i.e. you can only enter once even if you change levels during the Promotion Period.
6. The Prizes: Three winners, one for each level, will win the prize applicable to that level as set out below:
|1||1 x Krispy Kreme Green Card - A card which entitles the winner to a Krispy Kreme doughnut of your choice every month for 12 months or, alternatively you can exchange the card for the 12 doughnuts all in one go.|
|2||1 x Krispy Kreme Red Card - A card which entitles the winner to a Krispy Kreme dozen box (12 doughnuts) every month for 12 months.|
|3||1 x Krispy Kreme Gold Card - A card which entitles the winner to a Krispy Kreme double dozen box (24 doughnuts) every month for 12 months.|
Please see clauses 7-12 for further prize conditions.
7. The Krispy Kreme gift cards, detailed above at clause 6, can only be redeemed in-store (and not online) by a winner at all Krispy Kreme UK stores, including stores in Selfridges Birmingham and Bentalls Kingston, but excluding Tesco, Moto, Welcome Break, Roadchef, Costco and Center Parcs.
8. Gift cards must be presented at the Krispy Kreme counter so that you can redeem your doughnuts.
9. The Krispy Kreme gift cards will be marked/punched to indicate that the winner has redeemed their prize.
10. The following restrictions will apply:
11. The Krispy Kreme gift cards cannot be used in conjunction with the Krispy Kreme double dozen promotion or any other Krispy Kreme promotion.
12. All doughnuts are subject to availability.
13. Whilst we want to encourage you to enter and enjoy the benefits of the promotion, we believe in responsible consumption so don't eat them all at once!
14. Winner Selection: So that you know we've selected our winners fairly from all the valid entries we receive, the three random draws will be carried out by an independent promotional verification service and will take place within 4 working days of the end of each Monthly Period.
15. Contacting the Winners: We'll contact the winners via email (using details collected in clause 4) within 7 days after each draw. If you are one of our lucky winners, you must respond to us within 14 days otherwise the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner.
16. If you are a winner, we'll try and send you the prize as soon as we can - and within no more than 28 days from acceptance of the prize.
17. We're sorry but you can't transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for a cash alternative.
18. If, for reasons we can't control, the prize is no longer available, we'll offer you an alternative prize which we hope you'll still love but which will definitely be of equal or greater value
20. We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion. If you're found to be cheating you will be excluded.
21. Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the prize draw or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) ASOS won't be liable for this.
22. If this promotion can't run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
23. By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
24. If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of ASOS or its agencies, ASOS and its agencies will not be responsible for the Promotion, prize or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
25. If this promotion can't run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
26. In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
27. If you want to know who won, you can email email@example.com within two months of the end of the Promotion Period quoting “ASOS A-LIST Krispy Kreme Prize Draw WL” in the subject title and stating which month you'd like to know the winners for.
28. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: ASOS.com Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7FB England