See Fashion Week through a first timer's eyes - they're a lot less jaded after all.
Check out Maria Host - a freelance stylist and grazia.it collaborator - take on Milan Fashion Week in her photo diary.
1. My favorite look from the Antonio Marras show. Loving the silhouette and mix of different textures.
2. Energy pit-stop at the De Santis Corner inside La Rinascente. Mine is the 'Ricky' with pineapple and prosciutto di Parma... always.
3. The soundtrack today: Real by Kendrick Lamar feat Anna Wise. on repeat and repeat and repeat...and again. Such a talented and smart lyricist, having the biggest crush on him right now!
4. Love, love, LOVE queen Bey on The Gentlewoman cover. Is there anything she can't do?
5. Day Two here we go! walking fast in the snow storm with my Trickers. Oh well, I'm not a high-heels-only kind of girl anyway...
6. My friend Michela and Scott (do I really have to say which Scott? The amazing thesartorialist-Scott of course!) are parka twins today. Great minds think alike!
7. The gooorgeous Liya Kebede being interviewed at the Pinko Bag for Etiopia cocktail party.
8. Silvia Bergomi looking super hot & focused while playing some real good tunes!
9. The installation at Antonio Marras. This picture doesn't do it justice, every room was a different part of his nostalgic vision. He's always so poetic and soulful in everything, it's incredible.