World famous make-up artist Pat McGrath worked her cosmetic magic at the SS14 Dior show in Paris last season—and boy, what a show it was! With metallic make-up giving the designer get-up an extra helping of sparkle (literally), we’ve been well on the glitter bandwagon ever since we first saw the magic. Go for gold, bedazzle your brows and let the good times roll!
Take the look from the catwalk to the street now. All you need is a little concealer, some loose glitter and these five simple steps:
1. Prime your eyebrows with concealer.
2. Gently dab the loose glitter on top of the dewy concealer.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you're satisfied with the glitter's thickness.
4. Put some more concealer and glitter below your eyes to finish the effect.
5. Wait for your make-up to set, dry and have fun!