The world premiere for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire went down in London last night, reminding us just how excited we are for the film's second instalment. Since the new film isn't out until the 22nd, here are the five things you need to know to refresh your memory, too. Let the games begin!
1. For a reminder of what happened in the first film, check out this LOLz re-telling with cats. Forget Katniss, don't you mean Catniss?
2. Jennifer Lawrence has since chopped off all her hair (gasp.)
3. Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson are still hunky in the new film (if not more so).
4. Newcomer Jena Malone, who plays Johanna in the new film, is pretty badass and darn-right awesome. You recognise her from Saved! (which starred Mandy Moore back in 2004) and Sucker Punch.
5. Finally, you may just find your next on-screen crush in Brit actor Sam Claflin who takes on the role as Finnick Odair. One word: hawt.
Pictured: Jennifer Lawrence, Jena Malone, Sam Claflin