YOU DON’T NEED TO PURCHASE OR PAY ANYTHING TO ENTER OUR PROMOTIONS. IF YOU DO PURCHASE FROM, OR MAKE PAYMENT TO ASOS THIS WON’T INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
What You Need To Know:
We love running promotions for you guys and we want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. Please read the nuts and bolts below and if you’ve still got any questions just contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Legals and Other Bits
No one likes the small print, but we need to let you know about some other important stuff too and make you feel comfortable that we run our promotions properly, fairly (and legally!):
14. We believe in fair play. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behaviour that falls outside the spirit of the promotion. If you’re found to be cheating you will be excluded.
15. Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the prize draw or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including (without limitation) negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) ASOS won’t be liable for this.
16. If this promotion can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of this promotion, we reserve the right to disqualify any person involved. We will also have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion.
17. Unfortunately, we can’t be liable for prizes which are not provided directly by us. The terms and conditions of the company who provides the prizes will apply and we will do what we can to help if anything goes wrong.
18. By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
19. If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of ASOS or its agencies, ASOS and its agencies will not be responsible for the Promotion, prize or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
20. In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
21. If you want to know who won, you can email email@example.com within two months of the end of the Promotion Period quoting “ASOS Hostelworld AU Prize Draw WL” in the subject title.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: ASOS Australia Pty Ltd, ABN: 82163961144, Suite 402, 50 Holt Street Surry Hills NSW 2010