Crossroadstop by Alice McCall
- Made from a premium lyocell, linen and silk blend
- Lightweight fabric with a smooth finish
- Western-style chiffon inserts with embroidered edging
- Buttoned keyhole to the reverse
- Regular fit with a swing shape
London-born Australian designer Alice McCall traded in ten years as a stylist to launch her eponymous label in 2004. Combining elements of girlish charm and bohemian flare, mixed up with a rockish edge, Alice McCall sets a distinctly feminine tone this season, with printed silk dresses adorned with intricate cut-work and peplum frills.