Other country sites
Your Recent Searches
Your bag is empty
Free DELIVERY Worldwide*
*MORE INFO HERE
Need some inspiration when it comes to face furniture? Check out summer's top 3 sunnie styles - round, cat's eye and novelty - like your fave, and upload your own own Instagram using #SUNNIESELFIE
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This competition is valid where legally permissible.
1. To enter, participants should obtain an Instagram account, which are free of charge. To do so, participants should download the app (http://instagram.com/) from iTunes or Google Play. Once participants have downloaded the app, they will be asked to create an Instagram account through Instagram's usual sign-up form. Their sign-up form includes creating a username, password and providing an email address. Once participants have created their Instagram account, they should upload their own 'Sunnie Selfie' photo. The 'Sunnie Selfie' photo must include an image of an object/person wearing sunglasses, with the hashtag #sunnieselfie (written in English) in the comments/caption section underneath the image. Once participants have uploaded their photo on to Instagram with the hashtag #sunnieselfie, entry is then complete. Participants are encouraged to upload humorous photos, for example, a piece of fruit wearing sunglasses or their pet wearing sunglasses. The more original and the more humorous participants photo's are, then we believe the more 'likes' they are likely to receive. The participant who receives the most Instagram 'likes' on their photo will be the winner. If participants include images of people in their photo upload entry, then the people in their photo's must also be aged 18 or over. Participants photo entry uploads will be available to view on the ASOS hub, which can be found at the following url: http://www.asos.com/130506-Women-Sunnie-Selfies/Cat/pgehtml.aspx?cid=17417. However participants must be aware that all photo upload entries will go through an approval process, and any entries which ASOS deem inappropriate/obscene, will not be classed as a valid entry. Participants have until 5pm (BST) on 31st May to upload their photos, however the photos will be available to view and vote on, on the ASOS hub, until 9am (BST) on 3rd June 2013. Participants with protected/private Instagram accounts will not be able to enter this competition to win the prize, due to their image uploads being protected/private under Instagram rules. Participants do not need to 'follow' ASOS on Instagram in order to enter this competition.
2. The competition opens on 13th May at 9am (BST).
3. The competition closes on 3rd June at 9am (BST).
4. There will be one winner chosen, and this will be the participant who receives the most Instagram 'likes' on their 'Sunnie Selfie' image upload.
5. The winner will be contacted by ASOS within 72 hours of the competition closing (3rd June at 9am (BST)), to advise them that they are the winner. The winner will receive a comment from ASOS in the comments/caption section of their winning photo, asking them to contact ASOS. By entering this competition you agree to ASOS passing your contact details on to the travel provider, in order to contact you to arrange the delivery of the prize.
6. The winner will then have up to 72 hours to respond to the notification that they are winner by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If the winner does not respond to notification that they are winner within 72 hours, then ASOS reserves the right to withdraw the prize and chose the next runner up as the winner. The next runner up will be the participant with most Instagram 'likes' on their image upload, after the initial winner. ASOS shall not be liable for any failure or delay of any message communication. If there is a tie, and more than one participant has received an equal amount of the most 'likes' on their photo entry, then a winner will be chosen at random from the entries which have received the most amount of equal 'likes'.
7. The winner will win one prize only. The prize to be won consists of a holiday to Turkey for the winner and their guest (who must also be aged 18 or over). The prize is being provided by Just Sunshine and includes the following:
a. Accommodation for the winner and their guest for 7 Nights at the Lykya Pavilion in Turkey, in a Duplex Suite, with breakfast included. (Further subsistence is not included).
b. 2 x return flights, economy class, from London Gatwick airport to Dalaman airport. Transfers from Dalaman airport to the Lykya Pavilion are included, however transfers to and from London Gatwick airport are not included. Transfers from the Lykya Pavilion to Dalaman airport are not included.
The prize will be available on selected dates up until mid October, and is subject to availability.
If the winner is a resident from outside of the UK, then they will need to organise and pay for their own travel to London Gatwick airport. The winner will not be provided with travel to, from or within the UK.
8. It will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest to organise and apply for travel insurance to cover the holiday. ASOS is not responsible for arranging the necessary travel documentation required, in order for winners to claim or attend their prize. Such necessary travel documentation includes, but is not limited to, visas, passports, insurance and tax. The winners are responsible for organising and arranging their own travel documentation.
9. By entering the competition, you agree to us announcing your name publicly as a prize winner on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and all other ASOS social media. You also agree to ASOS contacting you by commenting on your image upload on Instagram, to notify you that you have won a prize.
10. Participants must be over 18.
11. This competition is open to residents of Europe only. However we regret that participants from Italy and Spain are not eligible to enter to win the prize, due to local legal restrictions.
12. Competition excludes employees and agents (or families of such employees or agents) of ASOS or anyone else connected with the administration of the competition.
13. The competition is operated by ASOS.com Limited, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, NW1 7FB ("ASOS").
14. By entering and/or accepting the prize, participants and winner agree to hold ASOS and its promotional partners, directors, officers, and employees harmless for liability, damages, or claims for injury or loss to any person or property, relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this competition, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse of any of the prize, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the participant ineligible. ASOS, in its sole discretion, reserves the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any Entrant or prize winner if either commits or has committed any act or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which ASOS deems likely to subject ASOS, participant, or winner to ridicule, scandal, or contempt or which reflects unfavorably upon ASOS in any way. If such information is discovered by ASOS after a winner has received notice of his/her prize and before the prize is awarded, ASOS may rescind the prize in its entirety. Decisions of ASOS are final and binding in all matters related to this paragraph.
15. ASOS is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by ASOS on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the competition is not capable of completion or running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the competition, ASOS reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition. ASOS reserves the right to select the winner from eligible entries received as of the termination date. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the participant declared the winner, the prize will be awarded to the authorised account holder of the e-mail address. The "authorised account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned.
16. ASOS reserves the right to amend any time periods, and notification dates at any time should circumstances make this necessary, or to cancel this promotion before the advertised close date.
17. ASOS' decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative is available. The prize only includes what is expressly stated to be part of the prize and the prize is not transferable.
18. By entering this competition, you acknowledge and accept that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way, for any matter in relation to this competition.
19. For a list of prize winners, please send an email requesting this information to email@example.com by 30th August 2013.
20. For more information about how ASOS handles data, please visit http://.asos.com/infopages/pgeprivacy.aspx
The celebrities named or featured on asos.com have not endorsed recommended or approved the items offered on site
©2014 asos.com Ltd
All rights reserved
Looks like you’re in the US?
Visit your localized US site and shop in $USD & US sizing:
If you continue we assume that you consent to receive all cookies on all ASOS websites.